Monday, March 07, 2005

Restoration

I have neither the time nor the words to express what happened this past weekend. The Lord spoke to me and through me. The illustration and imagery I 'received' just before speaking knocked me to my knees and I literally streamed tears as I praised my saviour--my rescuer, my hero. It was as it should be.

The title of this post is probably a bit much, but I feel a strong sense of restoration beginning. I have walked in so much peace and joy and warmth of love--all that I had been missing--a fullness just of life bursting from reality, time itself warm and alive and reaching out to comfort me. An utter closeness; praise the mighty name of Christ Jesus!! Thank you, Lord, thank you for the unthinkable privilege of speaking about you, and of exhorting your church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home